Wakatipu Wine Adventure
Departures: 1:15 pm
Duration: Allow up to 4 hours
Price: $175 Adult / $85 Child
Wine Tasting with a Twist!
This half day tour is the best possible way to take in all the highlights of the Wakatipu region over an amazing 4 hours. Firstly enjoy sampling the breath taking scenery and off road fun that come with travelling through Skippers Canyon, Arrowtown and up the Arrow River. After which we will take you to two of the region’s finest wineries in the Gibbston Valley to cap off your tour with some delicious wine tasting. As a local family owned and operated business with years of local knowledge, you could not be in better hands with our Off Road 4x4 Queenstown’s guides. Our small group tours are very personalised, ensuring you really make the most of your time with us. Amazing full day wine charters available upon request.
Tour highlights include:
- Short journey down Skippers Canyon,
- Arrowtown village,
- Multiple river crossings on the Arrow River
- Lord of the Rings locations (White Mountains; Minas Tirith; Pillars of the Kings; Gladden Fields; Ford of Bruinen)
- On site multimedia presentations
- Wine tastings at two of the region’s best wineries
- Gold panning option available upon request
- NO picnic lunch included on this tour